11.25.2009

Pack'n the Pounds

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ross had to work on Friday so we shared turkey with friends in Birmingham. We are both so blessed and grateful to have a family of friends when our family lives so far away.

Needless to say, I have started to pack on the holiday pounds. Sweets are my down fall- every tooth in my mouth is a sweet one. So my question for today is....how do you enjoy the feast season without indulging excessively?

Work out harder
Portions
Talk more eat less
Feed it to Sadie
Use a salad fork instead of a dinner fork

Healthy eating is a lifestyle and the month of December (the best month; birth of Jesus and me!!!) just gets in the way. Distractions of shopping, parties, and everything else during this season always seems to pull me off track. Above are just some ideas but I want to know if you have any suggestions. Also, here is an article on allrecipes.com that might help:)

Happy Monday!

Read On,
MT

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails