1.14.2010

Haiti

My heart is breaking for Haiti.

It doesn't make any sense to me that a country in our own hemisphere could go through so much poverty and now destruction.

This summer, members of my small group did mission work at an orphanage in Haiti. When I heard about the earthquake I immediately thought of the how God's plan is so vast and ultimately impossible for us to comprehend. God is sovereign. When God spoke to my friend Lindsey to go she went. I am blessed by her obedience- thank you Lindsey for letting me share. God did and does have big plans. Here are some of their photos:


Please pray for this struggling country. Another way to help is by giving resources. Compassions International is collecting donations for its Haiti response Earthquake fund (<--click). All funds raised in response to the Haiti earthquake will be used immediately to provide for Compassion-assisted children and families affected by this crisis.

Read On,
MT

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails