3.05.2010

friends

This Favorites Friday is dedicated to you my friends. 
{cue  The Rembrandts, I'll Be There For You}


I started this blog with hopes of finding a way to release some creative energy due to the lack there of in my life. I cannot begin to tell you how truly thankful I am that I did. 


Becoming a "big girl" hasn't been easy. From marriage, employment to unemployment, hubby from employed to unemployed to employed, a new puppy, and now starting my masters- its been a lot. I'm pretty sure the Lord is sick of me asking if I am following His plan. Learning to love my free time is a daily struggle. I know it sounds crazy- most people would jump, no, leap at the opportunity to live life without an alarm clock. That's never been me. I'm a busy bee. I love my ical and filling in the empty slots. This is where God makes me feel silly. How do you write, "be a better wife" in your planner or "talk to the Lord".  Sounds silly, right? You can't plan your life- its already been planned. 


Ok, now back to how this brings you in the picture. God has allowed me this time to create and be me. No, not just being artsy fartsy, but to write, read, learn, step back and see the big picture. Ross, told me the other night that he had no idea how creative I was. Really, that was probably the sweetest thing he could have said to me. Why not I love you? Totally weird I know. But this means, that he is seeing what I see God doing. Allowing me to express myself in ways that I have not been able to before. I'm constantly learning not only new things about my Lord but myself as well. This blog has been my outlet. Just like my husband encouraging me so have you. Thank you. Really. I. mean. it. Considering I have never met you and most likely never will, I want you to know that you are appreciated. 


Now ending mushy gushy post. Thank you blog friends, you are my favorite. 

1 comment:

Bless by Tone said...

thank you for those words, always good to be reminded how God works - in those mysterious ways of His. Have a beautiful day. Tone

Related Posts with Thumbnails