3.09.2010

menu plan tuesday

I finally finished the month's menu and is now nicely printed and hanging on the fridge. Pretty excited about trying new recipes this month! Here is what we are having for the rest of this week...

Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Leftovers, did I mention each recipe makes a ton!!

Both recipes are this family's favorites. Ross has been begging me for weeks to make each. I love the look on his face when he comes home to see all the goodies on the stove. Priceless. 

Now back to enjoying the warm weather! I've already started planting seeds in our make shift garden. :) 


You can find my Monday menu and many more at Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!


1 comment:

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

mm those recipes sound delicious! and go you planning ahead! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails