7.21.2010

months gone by

Here is an update to my MIA life
Began to see the fruits of my harvest. These babies are huge now along with my green chili peppers. I can hear my mom right now saying, "its in your genes baby girl." Just call me farmer Joe.

Mayo wedding. Jessica is one of my besties/sista from college and her husband Gavin is too (except for the sister part). Ross and I had the privilege of being a witness on their special day. Jess, I know you are reading this... I love you!!!

May favorite month. Embracing my southern roots, we tailgated it to the beach to watch the fireworks on the 4th. I spent a week on Pensacola Beach after my temp exit. Glorious. Finished 2 books, spent much needed quality time with the fam, hit up the outlets in Destin, laid-out all days but 2, danced the night away at Margaritaville, and watched the Blue Angels practice and perform. Sadie's Pops spoiled her with at least 3 hour long walks a day along with dips in the bay. While her Mimi had a new special toy for her each day. Needless to say, we all had a great vacation and did not want to go back to Alabama. Why did I ever leave the beach?

Now let's start on a fresh page, shall we...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails