1.21.2011

BOOK LIST

my bedside
Bad habit # 516, I start more than one time book at a time. When I say more I mean like 6. New year new me, right? Besides my Bible, I plan to read at least 12 books in 12 months. Here is my list in no particular order. Only rule is to read one at a time :)

1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
2. The Girl Who Played with Fire
3. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
4. Water for Elephants
5. The Help
6. Same Kind of Different As Me
7. Crazy Love
8. Heart of the Matter
9. The Creation
10. Solar
11. On Chesil Beach
12. Redeeming Love

3 comments:

Susan said...

Ha! Loved that photo. Looks like my bedside, too. I don't see anything wrong with reading more than one (or two or six) books at a time! This year I am keeping a book journal and a movie journal....jotting down the ones I read (see) with a sentence or two about what they are about. Take care. Susan

Meaghan said...

Love this idea :) I might just have to steal it.

Reunion Committee said...

ooh good idea. I read 1,2, 3 and 5. GREAT books
Tana

Related Posts with Thumbnails