12.16.2009

Homeward

Pensacola Beach at sunset

Home for me is and always will be Pensacola, Florida.

My husband and I both attended Samford University and currently still live in Birmingham, Alabama. We both have made so many amazing friendships here and go to one amazing church. One day we will have to say goodbye. God has us comfortable. That comfort is bound to be broken and we are in continually prayer to be obedient with when and where He has us in this world. Easy to say not so easy to do. My faith lies in the fact that He was there for the move from Pensacola to Birmingham and he will be there no matter where else we move.

Ross and I have a heart for missions. This has always been my passion and I am in the process of getting my masters in Environmental Public Health with an emphasis in International Public Health. As for Ross, it has been so humbling to see God change his heart. Ross by default is not an adventurer. He doesn't even like going down town. However, this year the Lord has worked another miracle and I can't wait to see where he takes us.

I felt like sharing my heart with you today. I pray that God uses this blog as an outlet to know and love his body/church/bride more.

Ross and I are headed "home" to Pensacola for Christmas this weekend so things once again will be slow. I hope to be able load some pics of our family events.

Where do you call home?

Read On,
MT

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm sure the Lord will show you exactly where you are supposed to be and what you are supposed to be doing. How wonderful you have hearts for missionary work. He will accomplish great things through both of you. Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails