1.04.2010

MIB

Unfortunately I have been MIB. No, I'm not a new member of Men In Black however, I have been missing in blog-land.

The craziness of the holidays left me with no time to write. Here is what you've missed....

My bff since kindergarden tied the knot and I had the privilege of being her matron of honor. Kristy was nothing short of beautiful and so was the night. I am so happy for my best bud and her husband!

Turned 24. It doesn't seem right that I'm halfway through my twenties and still get carded at rated-R movies. My Hubs and Sadie were still in B'ham for the big day so they sent me a beautiful arrangement flowers. I also scored a Droid; pretty much in love!

Ross and I had a green Christmas this year in Florida. Sadie was spoiled and so were her parents. I love my family and miss them always. We are so blessed.

Rang in 2010 in ATL with Ross's folks. We partied like it was 1999, enjoying lots of food and friends at the annual Thaxton New Year day party. Love me some collard greens and black-eyed-peas.

Now its back to reality...

Time to start the job search- again.
Meal planning.
Cleaning.
Crafting.
Blogging.
Training for a half marathon.
Growing more in the word.
Being a better friend, daughter, sister, and wife.

Maybe not in that order but you catch my drift. Another year another fresh start.

Read On,
MT


1 comment:

Susan said...

Hello! Glad you got a droid. My son has one and loves it! Take care and have a good night. Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails