9.26.2011

i'm back!

crazy enough, we've been in our house for almost 3 months! life has been moving a mile a minute. between moving in, our vacay to hawaii, the world's longest yard sale, friends having babies, family visits and garage sales of my own; we have a lot of catching up to do!

i'd love to say the house is completely decorated and settled but its not, and that's ok with me. i've learned from past mistakes to take my time when decorating. fall in love with each new piece. don't settle for trendy. vintage is always better than new. without further ado here is our little pad in it's current state. Beware of picture overload...

living room
our first new piece besides the couch.

big plans for updating this piece of furniture and lamp.




selling this table if interested :)


my favorite room


my desk.

the bottomless pit that is our sink.

chalkboard/magnet board

my dad's baby furniture.

guest room.


catch-all room.
sadie's room/laundry room.


master.


preview of the fabric i will be using in this room.

master bath.

patio


sadie is obviously in heaven.

our big blank canvas of a backyard.

shout to my roommate; the nome still lives.

my great-great grandmothers.

3 comments:

Rachael L. Anderson said...

It looks so good!! Chalkboard idea is very cute

Connie said...

I am so glad I was one of your first guests!!! Love, love your new home!! Good job picking out your new sofa!!

Home Lighting said...

Congratulations on your new home! The table and chairs in the patio look great! Thanks for the new ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails