2.22.2010

one great weekend

Our weekend was amazing! The weather was absolutely perfect. The hubs and I spent Saturday strolling through downtown Homewood, Sonic with the windows down for lunch, and successful shopping at Brookwood. Belk was having its Red Dot Sale so I ended up spending $41.91 and saved $274.55 on 3 tops, a cardigan, and dress all in season! Sunday was even more glorious by having the privilege to listen to our pastor (David Platt, look him up- completely devoted to Christ and His word) for 4 hours (church +class). Ross and I are taking a mission and evangelism class taught by David and it is nothing short of incredible. Learning how to effectively communicate the gospel should pretty much be the most important job as a christian. I have been so challenged already in this class and its only been the third week. The Lord is teaching me so much.


How was your weekend?


Now back to reality- Monday, cold and rainy. Spring is such a tease. 
Here's the menu:
Monday- Bachelor with the girls (I'm in charge of dessert: Mocha Dream Cake. I'll let you know how it goes)
Tuesday- Buttered Chicken, rice and green beans- Never ended up making this last week
Wednesday- Tacos
Thursday- Frozen Jambalaya 
Friday- Spaghetti 


This week is nothing amazing in the cooking department. If you read my Publix trip last week you know that I have a ton of pasta which Ross loves so we are golden. Plus, it the end of the month. 


Read On, 
MT


You can find my Monday menu and many more at Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

i love your menu planning!! it gives me ideas! what a lovely blog. i'll be back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails